When our PC acts crazy and starts hanging we restart it. The same goes true for iPhone and iPad as well. The following steps will show you how to reset iPhone or iPad. The steps will be same for all iPhone Models.
How to restart your iPhone or iPad?
- For resetting iPhone you just need to Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
- When you do this a slider will appear on your screen.
Also Read: How to speed up my iphone
- You should drag the slider to shut down the device.
- Once the device gets shut down you should again press the sleep/ wake button until the Apple logo appears on your screen.
How to reset iPhone or iPad?
- Reset option should be used only when restart does not work.
- You should hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds.
Also Read: Learn find your iPhone, iPad and Mac
- When you see the Apple logo you should leave the buttons and wait for a while.
- You iPhone or iPad is now reset.